Chicago Private Tours and Corporate Events
Looking for the perfect special event that everyone is sure to enjoy? Want to take in the city’s gorgeous Grant Park area on your own terms and timeline? Excited to take a spin with the leader of Chicago’s Segway community, but can’t make a standard tour time work for you and your group? A private tour may be your answer.
About Our Private Tours of Chicago
City Segway Tours offers private tours for groups of any size and occasion. We have done tours for honeymoons, birthday parties, company retreats, team building events, family reunions, media events, senior groups and much more. We have become experts at providing professional private events that your group is guaranteed to enjoy. Keep in mind that private and corporate groups will be more expensive than our public tours, but with that cost, you get the guarantee that you will not have riders from outside your group along for the ride. In addition, private tours will offer you more flexibility regarding start and ending times, tour duration and what aspects of Chicago’s history, architecture and culture the guide will be focused on as they lead you on your tour.
Fill out the form to the right and our manager will get back to you with specific information for your group to see if a private or regular group tour will be a better fit for your outing.
- Good for smaller groups of 8-20 people.
- Allow for late starts or early returns to avoid conflicts with dinner plans, day baseball or other commitments.
- Rates start at just $5 more per person for groups of 8 or more people looking to tour at our standard tour times.
- Perfect for families concerned about members of the group who will need extra breaks along the route for restrooms, time to stretch their legs, etc.
- A great fit for birthdays, family outings or small groups of friends that would like to share a tour.
- Private tours are offered any time between 9:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. at a higher rate that allow you to tour for up to three hours. Take complete control over the tour’s duration and starting time if one of our standard tour times don’t work for you.
Hundreds of companies in the Chicagoland area and around the world have seen the potential that a few hours on Segway can offer to reward or rejuvenate your team. Whether it’s an afternoon off with coworkers to explore and enjoy the parks or a quick getaway from the hotel’s meeting room for out of town groups, we have plenty of experience with corporate groups.
- Our professional management team will walk you through the process from start to finish, work up a written contract and help you prepare for your big day. We are more than happy to help with any questions you may have (and a few you might not have thought about). From where your coach bus should go to park to the best restaurant for your team to grab dinner and drinks after your event, we’re here to help out as best we can.
- We’re sensitive to the pressure you feel planning a group event for your co-workers and will work with you to create a special tour that everyone will be talking about for weeks after your event.
- We can offer specialized tours to cater to your group’s interests and needs. Have a group that is fascinated by architecture, history or Chicago’s pop culture touchstones? Just ask and our guides can create a tour that is just right for your group, whether they’re longtime residents or just in town for a few days.
- Ask about our corporate tour options such as trivia tours which are rolling competitions between groups for bragging rights on who are the true Chicago experts in your office.
- We offer tours that are focused on running smoothly without surprises. From staying on time to allow you to make it to you next activity to clear contracts outlining pricing and timing, let our experience work for you as you look for your next corporate outing.
Contact Us To Book Your Chicago Private Tour Today!